Sales Executive (Glasgow) APPLY NOW
Who We Are?
Bilis is creating a movement to affordable, sustainable and fun transportation for all. This role based in the UK is to let everyone be able to say no to petrol (see our website for our branding around this) and learn about two-wheeled, electric solutions for all. Moped riding is a way of life across Europe, but it is dramatically increasing year on year in the UK and we want to make sure this growth continues but without the noise and air pollution.
What is the role?
Our office in Glasgow shall be your base with great flexibility. Initially, this sales position shall be to identify, pursue, arrange meetings with prospects and close sales opportunities throughout the whole of the UK. The start-up nature of our business entails that you do not mind getting your hands dirty and turning your energy to many other roles when called upon. This is both rewarding professionally, learning new skills and continues to build a strong team culture across our young business.
You must be very personable, extremely self-motivated, have exceptional communication skills, and have a full driving licence and your own car for which an additional car allowance will be included in your package.
The successful candidate will be liaising with clients of all levels – from everyday commuters looking to electrify their ride or gain independence from public transport to large corporate clients looking to electrify their fleet of vehicles.
- Nurturing allocated client lists, ensuring we engage deeply with each one
- Problem-solving to ensure we advise on the best products to cater for the needs of our clients
- Responding promptly to incoming enquiries and requests for assistance
- Understanding the markets that we operate in, which will enable you to advise accordingly
- Fully understanding our own products and other products across the business
- Spotting commercial opportunities to obtain new business
- Always keeping admin and data/tracking systems up to date
- Supporting with in-person events and demo days
- Sales and/or event experience
- Clean driving license
- Good written and spoken English skills
- Good communication skills
- Professional telephone manner and attitude
- Ability to manage workload, especially during extremely busy times
- A flexible mindset to empower you to multitask on different projects at the one time
- An Electric Moped!
- Cool Merch
- Moped training and License
- Great earning potential
- Career growth opportunities
- Professional development
- Unlimited commission
This position has genuine incredible earning potential and is one that greatly rewards sales achievement. Basic salary up to £24k depending on experience, with uncapped commission. Top performers would be expected to see their salary be above £50k with these commission structures in a fast-growing industry.
What do we need from you?
- A one page CV...it is possible!
- Your energy and passion for the move to a sustainable planet!
2022-04-08|||Glasgow|||Sales & Business Development||||||HKj2Yk84eiQLnjMi|||FULL_TIME|||GBP|||YEAR|||range||||||21000|||50000|||true